|Room description ||Palm Lake Care Bethania is a brand new state of the art facility which opened in April 2014. |
All rooms in the Classic areas have been specifically designed with quality and luxury in mind.
The rooms feature a 40 inch wall mounted TV, fridge, extra large walk-in robes, individually controlled air- conditioning and heating and have large sliding rooms that have direct access to private courtyards and garden areas.
The carpets and furnishings are luxurious and comfortable and have been decorated by our interior decorator. The very spacious bathroom has floor to ceiling modern tiling and is fitted with a quality vanity unit and mirror.
Each room has a variety of different views from private gardens and courtyards to the select few that have private verandas and overlook the garden hedged car-park.
|Maximum refundable deposit ||$500,000.00 |
|Maximum daily payments ||$86.03 |
| Explanation of payment options |
You have 28 days after entering a home to decide how you want to pay your accommodation payment. You can choose: A refundable accommodation deposit - a lump sum payment, the balance of which is refunded when you leave. A refundable accommodation deposit - a lump sum payment, the balance of which is refunded when you leave. A daily accommodation payment - a rental style payment that is paid on a regular basis, payable up to a month in advance, and is not refundable.
|Classic Rooms. |
The maximum price that you can be charged for these rooms is a refundable deposit of $500.000 or daily payment of $86.02.
Residents can pay for their accommodation by refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. For these rooms, a resident could pay 50% of the refundable accommodation deposit of $275.000 and 50% of the daily payment of $43.01.
|Additional amenities at extra cost ||We have a number of optional additional care or services that would be available to a person in this room at an additional cost. |
- Wireless internet is available in all rooms and computer room
- Some concerts and entertainment
- Wide variety of Allied Health Professionals additional services requested by family/ resident
- Physiotherapy, Speech Therapist, Dental services.
- Outgoing phone calls
- Beautician, pedicure and massage.
| Extra service fee |
If you are moving into an aged care home, you may be asked to pay additional fees if you choose higher standards of accommodation or additional services. These vary from home to home. Your aged care provider can provide you with details of these services and the fees that apply.
|Extra service fee explained ||Information not yet provided by facility |
|Specific features ||All rooms have 40 inch wall mounted TV's, a fridge, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, extra large walk-in robe and sensor lighting in the bathroom and common areas. |
Beautifully decorated furnishings throughout the facility add a touch of luxury and quality. Wherever you go you will be amazed at the space and design of the building which has been specifically designed with quality and luxury in mind without having that 'closed in feeling'.
Every room has a large sliding door which allows residents to sit outside in the beautifully landscaped gardens and their private courtyards.
Residents and family members can enjoy the outdoors, go for a nature walk around the lake, have a game of chess in the outdoor chess area. Play bowls, bocci in the outdoor bowls area or simply enjoy sitting in the numerous outdoor benches and furniture that surround the facility
|Additional care ||The following services and additional care is provided by Palm Lake Care Bethania at no additional cost: |
- All meals are cooked on site in our state of the art kitchen
- 0n-site laundry service
- 40 inch wall mounted TV
- Fridge in each room
- Sensor lighting in bathroom
- Motion sensors in rooms
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Access to the fully equipped GYM
- movie days in our 60 seater movie theatre with extra large screen
- Telephone in each room - residents do not pay for installation or rental - only any outgoing calls
- An extensive range of activities and diverse lifestyle program specifically designed to enhance residents mobility, independence and social interaction while supporting resident's well being, sense of purpose and personal fulfilment.
- An air-conditioned Mercedes bus with lift for outings and shopping trips.
- Physiotherapy and Podiatry care
- Social worker and counsellor available to residents and family members.
- 24 hour nurse call system
- Registered Nurses available 24 hours per day - 7 days per week
- Pamper Days - manicures and hand massage
- Audiologist, Optometrist - visit facility
|Common area description ||All residents in the Classic Rooms have direct access to the main dining and lounge room which overlooks the lake and fountain. |
Residents can enjoy a nature walk around the lake which is abundant with wildlife and birdlife and in particular the swans, pelicans and turtles.
Each room is close to the 60 seater movie theatre, Library and computer room as well as the well equipped GYM that takes in views of the lake.
The main lounge area features a grand piano, large dance floor and coffee shop.
The extra large glass windows allows residents to view the lake while enjoying a cup of coffee.